Dewy summer skin seems to be all the rage lately, and with good reason; it really makes your skin look alive and well. Take for example the two images above, on the left, my bare skin looking a little dull (also kind of looks like a mugshot) and on the right, my skin with a wee boost and a lively glow. This look is super easy to achieve with only a few products and minimal steps, so I’m going to show you how I did it below. I’ll share what products I used, but honestly, you can use whatever you have on hand…this is no fascist state.
Note: my foundation does not match my skin tone quite right, which I quickly realized while editing these photos! Thought my skin was a bit darker than it is…whoops, I’m a dumbdumb.
1. Mix a small amount of your face moisturizer with Bourjois 123 Perfect Foundation and apply with your foundation brush (or fingers) in circular motions; I find circular motions help to really blend the foundation in (unless of course you’re a dodo like me and use the wrong foundation…)
2. Use Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer to highlight under the eyes and along the bridge of your nose, blending with your fingers
3. Apply a rosey blusher to the apples of your cheeks; I didn’t have a true rosey blusher on hand, so I mixed two colours (cream and pink) from this eyeshadow palette to achieve the colour I wanted
4. Blotting with your finger, use Revlon Skinlights Face Illuminator along the cheek bones, cupid’s bow, bridge of nose, chin and under the brow bone
5. Using a shimmery white shadow, highlight the cheekbones, applying with a blend-able eyeshadow brush (who said shadow had to stay on the lids…we do what we want here!); I used a shadow from the palette I linked above
6. Apply your Mega Color Stick (or any peachy lip colour) to the lips and dab a little pink lipgloss on top
And that’s it sweet ones! Fresh, dewy summer skin in a pinch ❤
*see more of my beauty posts here.